Classes are available for the following levels / subjects:
- GCE ‘O’ Levels Chemistry (Pure and Combined)
- GCE ‘A’ Levels Chemistry (H2 and H1)
- IGCSE Chemistry (Pure and Combined)
- International Baccalaureate Chemistry (HL and SL)
|J2 (H2)||Mon 7:30PM – 9:30PM
Wed 5:30PM – 7:30PM
Thu 7:30PM – 9:30PM
|IB Year 5 (HL)|
|IB Year 6 (HL)|
|Sec 3 ‘O’ Level||Sat 4:00PM – 6:00PM|
|Sec 4 ‘O’ Level||Sat 12:00PM – 2:00PM
Sun 2:00PM – 4:00PM
|IP Year 3|
|IP Year 4||Sun 4:00PM – 6:00PM|
Do drop by the centre or give us a call for the latest timetable.
Our curriculum complements and follows the MOE syllabus closely. Every lesson is carefully planned in a manner that will best allow students to understand and absorb the materials taught. After understanding the concept, students will then be given more challenging questions.
Small Class Size
Classes are kept small with a good tutor-to-student ratio for optimal learning. This puts students at ease and allows tutors to dedicate more attention to each individual.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Standard/Level of Student
- Individual+ or Group Lessons*
- Preferred Timeslot(s)**
+ For individual lessons, we have lessons by Head Coach be held at Ace Brainery’s premises or home lessons by our Chemistry Coaches.
* For group lessons, it is recommended to enroll with one-two friends of the same level, preferably school mates.
** For lessons at our premises, please refer to the class schedule above.
Limited vacancies, applicants will be attended on a first-come-first-serve basis.